Our Curative Treatment Program Sharply Reduces Costs
Evidence has shown that there is a cost savings associated with curing a sleep apnea patient. Including sleep monitoring procedures in the detection of sleep-disordered breathing, cost analysis demonstrates a savings of $9,200 to $13,400 per quality-adjusted life year gained. With an average age of diagnosis between 45 and 55 and an average life expectancy of a male somewhere in the range 75 to 80 years, there is a savings of $276,000 to $402,000 when sleep apnea is adequately treated or cured.
- The cost of untreated Sleep Apnea is staggering. It is known to cause serious diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart failure and strokes.
- Diagnosis and treatment can often reduce healthcare costs by as much as 50% for most drivers. When untreated, sleep disorders can be a very costly disease causing deteriorating health with increased hospitalizations, absenteeism and lowered productivity.
- Our Cure is simple, minimally invasive and medically effective, resulting in a healthier drivers and pilots. Retention and productivity are increased due to a healthier and well rested workforce.
Employer Benefits of Treating and Curing Employees’ Sleep Apnea
- decrease healthcare costs
- reduce accidents and liability
- improve retention and reduce turnover
Employee Benefits of Treating or Curing their Sleep Apnea
- improve quality of life
- better understand the role sleep apnea plays in their overall health
while promoting behavioral change
- Reducing motor-vehicle collisions, costs, and fatalities by treating obstructive sleep apnea syndrome – Read More
- Cost savings viewed as critical benefit of combating sleep apnea – Read More
- Harvard Medical School – The Price of Fatigue: The surprising economic costs of un-managed sleep apnea – Read More